Friday, May 9, 2008

Bead Show Today....

Well, today I went to the Big Bead show in Mass. with my sister Heather. As usual, we bought lots of things we did not need. What else is new! I actually was good considering all I have gotten at past shows and still have not used! I must focus on using all the things I have in the studio.
It is cold and wet here today and my bones and joints a reacting poorly, so no claying today. I did manage to bake the lamp I am working on for a Gallery exhibit with my clay guild in Lexington, Mass. It is called "A Brush with Polymer" and we were asked to interpret our renditions of the painters guilds artwork they are exhibiting with us. I will post the picture of the lamp and the photo of the painting for comparison as soon as I make the shade for the lamp. Hopefully tommorrow I will not be in pain and get more claying done for the exhibit!

1 comment:

Liz Blondsense said...

I kind of think that the header looks ok but it needs some ooomph and perhaps some color. Leave it up there for a while so we can mull over it and I'll so up some versions with some color.