Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh Boy...where do I begin???



WOW!! It seems like forever since my last post here. I really need to get more faithful as I know a lot of my friends like to see what I have been up to. It was a very bad summer here in NH eatherwise, but I still managed to get in my share of outdoor activities! Mainly, raising chickens! LOL
But here we are at my favorite time of year, Halloween, and I will try and post a pic a day of my halloween projects I have been working on. One of my favorites that I have done is "Bat-thomomew, the keeper of time". I created him at the request of my friend Christi Friesen for a chance to be in her upcoming new Steampunk book, due out in December....I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog and your work.Now I have to go look up the little chickens on Google.