Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Its' been a long time now, but...


It has been quite some time since my last post here, a few issues have come up with either my health, someone elses what they say, Life gets in the way!health, stress, work, and well...you know, life gets in the way! I hope it keeps getting in the way occasionally, because at least ya know your alive then! Anyway, I was out on my deck last night an saw this beautiful white lined sphynx moth drinking from my petunia plant. They resemble tiny hummingbirds. Ii ran into the house and snapped a couple of pictures with my little inexpensive digital camera and out of 4 shots, this was my miracle photo! I cannot believe the clarity I got considering the litlle moth was beating his wings so fast as it hovered at the opening of its' next drink! Also, it was dark outside and the camera took its' good old time waiting for the flash to go off and snap the picture. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: