Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm trying to keep this up!


I am trying to remember to post on the blog, but time goes by so fast that I keep forgetting.

I am going to have to write myself a to-do list each day, with what i need to do the next day! It seems lately that if I do not write it down, I will forget! I have to remember where i am leaving the notes to myself, or it will be a loose/loose situation! Anyway, I am back from a weekend class, actually I have been back a week now, in NYC with Lindley Hunani. I stayed at my friend Liz's house with another friend, Sue. We all attended the class and had a really great time and met some really nice NY clayers! i am hoping to go back soon for a visit with Liz and I will see alot of the NY ladies in CT at the Clay Connection at the end of July! I feel like I cannot post a written blog with our adding a picture, so here is one i just took a few minutes ago out on my deck with my 2 precious babies, Chicky and Cooper. (Little Chicky is the boss, believe it or not!)

No comments: